BVRLA leasing broker members agree to abide by the following principles:
- To provide clear pricing for all products and services sold via any sales channel, printed or digital, which promotes a member’s products.
- Not to misrepresent any information about their products or services.
- To behave at all times with integrity and ensure that any agents working on their behalf also follow the standards set out in this Code of Conduct. /li>
- To understand and comply with all rules and regulations relating to the service or product provided.
- To provide customers with the information they need to make an informed decision about the product/service offered.
- To operate from an established place of business that is maintained to a professional standard.
- Not to use any advertising material containing misleading or inaccurate statements and to comply with the codes and standards set by the regulators.
- To resolve customer complaints according to the standards set out in this Code of Conduct.
- To ensure that employees, where appropriate, are adequately trained to a standard that enables them to adhere to this Code of Conduct.
- To display the BVRLA logo.